Thursday, March 5, 2009

can I have a bite of that cheeseburger? (Quinn)

Robin: Here Magda have the rest of my cheeseburger
(Magda runs away, I look at Robin with a sad face)
And give some to Quinn.
Quinn: (I go up to Magda) can I have a bite of that cheeseburger?
Magda: No (Magda runs more)
Quinn: (I look at Robin) ROBIN, MAGDA ISN'T SHARING!!
Robin: Magda give some to Quinn
Magda: (Magda runs around. I chase Magda, Magda stops)
Quinn: (I run up behind Magda, grab her backpack, and Magdas' hand goes flying into my mouth. I devour the cheeseburger. I have another huge bite and bites Magdas' finger with it)
Magda: (Scream) OWWW!!!!!!!!!
Quinn: Did I bite you finger?
Magda: Yes!!
Quinn: Sorry
Magda: The least you could do is say it sorry
Quinn: I did!
Magda: Well I didn't hear you.
*SILENCE*
Quinn: .... Can I have another bite?
Magda: A LITTLE ONE! GEEZ!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha OMG you two are my new life!
    haha i cant believe i go to school with such...AMAZING...people! <3
    alyssa!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete