Friday, March 6, 2009

we're having a contest. (Quinn)


Magda: (Talking to friends) Guys me and Quinn have an important announcement
Quinn: We're having a contest
Ashley: What's the contest?
Magda: Who can draw/take a picture of one of your favorite blog entries, and you get prizes.
Shannon: What are the prizes?
*pause*
Quinn: Yeah Magda what are the prizes?
Magda: (puzzled) one second.
(me and magda go outside and talk, than we come back inside)
Quinn: The prizes are...
Magda: #1: bang on shirt that has are website link, #2 a gift basket, #3 and a 2L pop and a chocolate bar.
*pause*
Terrina: Can I come in second place I don't want a shirt of your site. Sorry
Ashley: Yeah i'd rather have a gift basket.
*pause*
Quinn: Screw you guys
Magda: I guess we could change around the places. #1 gift basket, #2 shirt, #3 2L pop and a chocolate bar.
Quinns' thoughts: Scratch the shirt, just scratch it.. I wouldn't want my friends website on a shirt. screw it, just screw it!

No comments:

Post a Comment