Saturday, March 7, 2009

Theres 2 Straws for a Reason!! (Magda)

Quinn and I went to the movies and we bought a large popcorn, a large mountian dew & reeses. Quinn tells me too get 2 straws while he buys this white cheddar stuff for the popcorn. so he goes to the consetion and buys it and im sitting on the couch waiting for him. After he buys it he spins in circles looking for me when I was RIGHT INFRONT OF HIM!! he finally finds me and we go in the movie. We're sitting there waiting for the movie, and I take a sip out of both straws and Quinn flips out and yells "MAGDA, WHY DO YOU THINK WE HAVE 2 STRAWS?!?! ONE IS YOURS AND ONE IS MINE! WE MIGHT AS WELL JUST HAVE ONE STRAW!!" he grabs one of the straws and throws it in front of us. I start laughing and say "umm do you want me 2 get a new one then??" then there was like this pause and then we started laughing.

Also another thing that happen, in the middle of the movie Quinn asked me if I wanted the reeses cause he was full, and there's 3 in the packet and he only had one and I was like "ok". So I eat them and at the end on the movie Quinn was like "What happened to the last reese?" and I look at him and I was like "I ate it" and Quinn was like "MAGDA! MAYBE I WANTED IT!!" and I started to laugh and was like "YOU TOLD ME TO EAT THEM!! CAUSE YOU WERE FULL, DO YOU WANT ME TO BUY A NEW ONE?!" and Quinn was like "with what money Magda??" and I was like "I dont know my soul? or my shoe? Jesus!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment