Wednesday, March 4, 2009

How smooth I really am (Magda)

Well you all know that me and Quinn have started this website, I dont really know how to use it, and im on the phone with quinn. And me and quinn were talking about how the layout for this website was going to be. And quinn says on the phone "do you like it?? its orange" I think im looking at the right page and answer "no quinn its pink" quinn says "magda....its orange, press refresh" so I press refresh and see its still pink, quinn and me have this pause. And quinn goes "magda....whats on the top of your screen on the right hand corner" cause when you sign in as a member theres like "my account" and all that jazz. So I go "uumm dashboard, My account, help, and sign out'' quinn starts laughing "MAGDA!! YOURS NOT EVEN ON THE RIGHT PAGE" and i go "oh well that explanes alot!!!" and then quinn pisses his pants

6 comments:

  1. OMG you guys are nerds ahah
    love you to death though

    -Izabella =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you guys, i love you guys!!
    Magda, thats really funny on both blogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy hot sauce, :)

    -Avery <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a crush on Magda =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOAH! Coolness you two!

    ReplyDelete